Monday, June 18, 2012

June 12th-18th

(6/12) Kathy said the boys were totally in sync today, sleeping/eating/playing-wise.  They got to try some watermelon today - yum!
 
J sitting
(6/13) C had a dentist appointment this morning, so I piled the kids in the car and headed out.  I didn't realize that we left the slings at home (oops), so just carried the babies up, one in each arm.  The receptionist said she felt so bad and came and stole D from me.  He got to work up front, and chew on a highlighter while J ate all the puffs I had with me during C's appt.  They zonked out on the way home, and were fortunately just waking up when we arrived at the pet store.  After we got home, we had lunch, played for a bit, and then the twinsies went down for a nap.  Sarah, Jordan, & Jamie came over to play for a bit, but the twins missed out. J ended up waking from his epic nap™ early because C was driving monster trucks outside the door.  The boys ate a lot of watermelon today, and got to try some kidney beans from our dinner. Yeah, I know, yummy combo.

J is getting faster and faster each day and can really motor around.  D is just now getting up on all fours and rocking.  The crawl is coming! 


(6/14) Work day for me, and day with Dad for the twins.  D has had a change of heart where avocado is concerned and is now wolfing down chunks of it!  Yay!  He's doing much, much better with solid foods and is really getting good at picking pieces up and eating them. 

Since it was sunny this evening, C & I went for a bike ride/walk and we came home to starving bebes, even though they had just eaten an hour earlier.  Must be growing. 


(6/15) Sarah watched the kiddos today while we worked.  Jamie (6 mos older) and J played and played, with Jamie taking all the toys that J touched and J idolizing and following him everywhere.  He even came home sticking his tongue out like Jamie.  LOL! 

This is what trouble looks like!
(6/16) Today Nanan watched the boys while I went running in the morning, and then to Aly's 18th birthday party / high school graduation.


(6/17) Happy Father's Day! Today, J let us sleep until almost 7:45a - yay.  I got all the boys up and then went down to make breakfast for Dad.   We had orange rolls. Mmm!  We had a lazy day in because it was pretty yucky out. 


We headed over to my dad's house for dinner in the evening.  We had a lovely time!  The little boys annihilated a sweet potato on their own tonight.  I'm so glad I have to work tomorrow and am not on diaper duty!


(6/18) Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment