Monday, March 31, 2014

March 25th-31st


(3/25) Yay!  Everyone is healthy and it's back to work / school / Kathy's.  C has conference week and is off early each day.  I'm hopeful for some nice weather, so we can spend some time outside!


(3/26) Due to C's abbreviated school day, I didn't volunteer in his class today.  Nanan came early and stayed with the littles while I went to grab C from school, get lunch and drop him off at home so I could leave again and go to his conference.  His teacher had wonderful things to say and really *gets* first grade boys.  I'm so glad!  We had a chill rest of the day and I think I'm ready to take on the rest of the week.


(3/27) Boys were home with Dad today and I had to work. I came home and got to have dinner with the fam.  I came to the table with my coat on, and D told me right away that I needed to go take it off. He is the fun police - always making sure we're doing what we're supposed to!


(3/28) Poor little boys were both running temps today, so Dad kept them home and I worked like normal.  Our china hutch suffered a critical blow and lost the glass on one side, and then when I tried to turn it to face the wall, the leg broke.  It's been through so many kids. It'd be a shame if it is too costly to fix.  I'm super bummed, but it was just an accident.  (C's chair tipped into it)   At least the littles were feeling better this evening.  I hope that's the end of that!


(3/29) Much needed lazy day! We got up late, went nowhere, and loved it!  C was a quite the builder and constructed things out of Kinex and Legos all day.  The littles took a super long nap, but then had disgusting diapers all afternoon.  I ended up changing 5 diapers in the span of 30 minutes, if that gives you any idea.  They both woke up screaming during the night - D likes to sleep with the blanket on his head, but not over the rest of his body and gets cold (surprise), and J, I think, just had a nightmare.


(3/30) We had our annual pictures taken today at Legion Park.  I can't wait to see how they turned out!  We missed the rain, but it sure was gray out.  The littles took another long nap and then we went out for Mexican foodage this evening.  The twins didn't eat a whole lot, but they seem to be feeling much better.


(3/31) Work day for me, spring break for C, and Dad has the herd.  Hope they have a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment